In the first quarter of 2020, CareerCrafts will introduce a national seminar series entitled . This seminar is entitled "Hire and Rehire the FIty Plus Experienced Worker", designed for the experienced or returning worker into the current work arena. The main theme behind the seminar is for developing current and up to date techniques and processes for the new paradigm in today's job search.
This seminar is an indepth two and one half day, 20 hour seminar covering such topics that include:
- The new use of the Cover Letter
- Developing Personal Promotional Letters
- Development of Targeted Resumes
- Development of your specialized Personal Marketing Portfolio
- How to Interview with confidence
- Using and growing a success Network
- Reaching the "real" Decision Makers
- How to Keep Your Job once you regain employment
- Dealing with the dreaded Age Discrimination
- How to handle Diversity in the job search process
- What Methodoligies work and what won't
- What is the new Job Search Paradigm and how to use it
- Methods that help the Job Seeker prepare for successful interviews
- Using the best part of Social Networking web sites
- Building an effective Personal Brand
- Which Style of Resume is best for you
- Conducting "Your" Interview with the prospective employer
- How to present "Added Value" in your resume
- Using assertive and effective writing techniques for success
- Understanding the mind set of the Hiring Manager and HR
- Required multiple streams of income for the future.
- Training and retraining a must for success.
Proposed Dates and Locations of Seminars
(These are not all finalized yet at this time Please keep informed with dates and the overall schedule at this web page. Locations of seminars currently being finalized.)
(Finalized Locations and Dates Coming Soon for 2020 - 2021)
- HIcksville, Long Island New York Metro Area
Cost of Program
Of course these seminars are tax deductable and day three of each seminar will be conducted by a guest speaker well known in the field.
In addition all attendees will receive:
- A 186 page workbook for the course for future reference....worth the value of the seminar alone
- A 60 minute DVD highlighting the most effective job search techniques for the Fifty Plus job seeker....a $ 150.00 value
- Access to a free 60 minute conference call to the author/speaker/guest speaker about resume development and other topics....a $ 195.00 value
- Assistance with establishing a Job Search Mentor.............a $ 100.00 value
- A free copy of the updated "Hire and Rehire the Experienced Worker" and "believe".......Dealing with Stress in the Job Search to Produce Successful Results"............a $ 50.00 value.
The "Hire and Rehire the Experienced Worker" two and one half day, 20 hour seminar is the result of a five year study of the most effective job search techniques and tools for todays' job seeker. I know that times are difficult, learnig and utilizing the most effective tools for you IS VITAL TO THE JOB SEARCH.
Your investment is only $ 295.00 per person for the seminar. Invest in yourself and your career with the most up to date tools and techniques. Your investment does not include hotel, transportation, breakfast or dinner. A buffett lunch is provided on all three days.
In the upcoming weeks watch this site for registration information. Payments can be made via Paypal, MasterCard or Visa and optional payment methods may also be available. If you bring another participant and that individaual registers with you, receive a 15% discount, ON BOTH ATTENDEES. Seminars at this time are limited to 150 attendees due to space and best learning experiences and training practical training practices.
ONCE THE SCHEDULE HAS BEEN FINALIZED VISIT THE SEMINAR SCHEDULE PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE FOR DETAILS OF DATES, TIMES, LOCATION AND OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION....................THANK YOU